TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions laid out below are the basis of the contract between EIFitness Limited (EIF) and yourself. Please read them carefully as this contract is a legally binding agreement.
1. Upon payment of your deposit and the completed enrolment form, this contracts you to attend and pay for the course you have booked.
2. This application will only be accepted with the deposit (see price list) or full fee. The deposit, and subsequent payments for any course are non-refundable. However they are transferrable subject to conditions providing payments are made to the terms agreed – see below.
3. Should you wish to change the residential course date that you have booked, providing all payments are up to date and the period before the start date of the course is more than 35 days, this can be done with an administration fee of £75. This must be done in writing addressed to Finance Department, EIFitness Ltd. at the address below.
4. Should you wish to change the residential element of the blended course that you have booked, providing all payments are up to date and the period before the start date of the course is more than 35 days, this can be done with an administration fee of £75. This must be done in writing addressed to Finance Department, EIFitness Ltd. at the address below
5. Should you be unable to attend a course we will transfer your fees paid to a future course providing we have been given 35 days notice of your non-attendance and your fees are fully paid or are paying to agreed terms for a period of up to 2 years. The only additional cost to yourself will be any difference between the fees you have paid and the current course cost.
6. We understand that occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, applicants may have to alter their arrangements. In these cases every effort will be made to accommodate the change although there may be delays in enrolling students onto alternative courses. A letter of cancellation, together with an alternative proposed booking must be received no later than 35 days before the start date of the original course. In such circumstances any fees paid, including the deposit, will be transferred to the alternative course upon payment of the £75 administration fee.
7. Any discounts or special promotions offered will be withdrawn if payments are made out of agreed terms.
8. We do not store at all any debit/credit card details.
9. In the unlikely event that we (EIFitness Ltd) have to change/cancel a course date, we would make every effort to transfer your booking, together with any payment made, to the next available course and of course you would not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes.
10. EIFitness Ltd reserves the right to remove from any course, students that fail to comply with its standard practices and procedures.